Hello my name is Kate and I’m an illustrator, designer and blogger based in Staffordshire UK. I work exclusively with pen and ink, putting nib to paper I create hatched illustrative wobbly representations of many things that catch my creative eye from nature’s findings to its feathered and furry tenants. I’m also a fellow blogger over at the Illustration friday blog so be sure to head over and check out some of my inky posts there aswell as many other inspirational articles ready to read.
I began my journey into my illustration career back in august 2013 when I joined the Speed plus scheme ran by Staffordshire University. Along the way I discovered my passion and love for blogging as well so I ran with it. More than anything through this blog I want to share my journey,experience,inspirations and illustratory doodles along the way as I make it happen and be who I want to be.
Other things I also love :
- Tasty brewed teas of all flavours ( particularly green tea)
- Woodland findings ( leaves, feathers, acorns and all that good stuff )
- Cute vintage decal ceramics & mugs ( preferrably with tea in them)
- Console RPG’s from the 90’s
- Papergoods & stationary ( even better recycled )
- Shabby chic decor
- Writing and doodling ( if you can’t tell)