The first thing I would like to say is where did august go? The month seems to have completely flown by and we’re already in september, which means I’ve got lots of blog posts and inky drawings to get started on. Lately I’ve really reflected on myself creatively because the past few months of my life’s change in a lot of amazing ways which made me think about what I’m wanting to achieve in life and where I’m going.
Meeting some truly inspiring and supportive people has really instilled a new sense of confidence in me, the only way I can describe it is kind of like breathing fresh air after somebody’s let off some really bad gas or you drove through a farmer’s field that smelled of poop. Either way it’s really refreshing and after taking a few days break I’m now feeling motivated and fully charged to start implementing my own plans to achieve what I aspire to.
Since it’s been a little while since my last post here’s a little list of what I’ve been up to :
- Getting inky with designing a new blog and website design
- prepping some exciting portfolio projects
- Expanding my inky writing horizons over at Illustration friday ( you can find my posts here )
- Pottering around Bloglovin which I recently joined ( if you’re there to let me know!)
- Taking my fluffy three golden retrievers on expeditions
- Looking after a new baby guineapig whom I called Squall / Leon because of the mean bad boy scar on his lip ( fellow lovers of final fantasy 8 will see the resemblance he he) .
- Adding to my growing pen collection ( may have a slightly addictions but I refuse to go for professional help )
How about yourselves? what have you all been up to lately ?