So recently whilst sipping my cup of mint green tea I pottered through a mix of fellow creative blogs that I really love , there’s just something about looking at other creative’s posts , reading their stories and journeys that’s really fascinating to me. Whenever I stumble across a new blog I feel through reading it I’m making connections through each persons writing and gaining that little glimpse into the person behind the blog.
What really brings a bright smile to my face is when people actually speak about their passions and enthusiasm and how their life is an amazing adventure to yet unfold and the aspirations they have of things to do and learn within it. It’s just an amazing way to connect with someone and realise that aside from maybe being amazing at drawing this person has similarities to you like loving yoga or a stationary addiction as I’ve recently made friends through haha.
Anyways feeling inspired I decided it’d be pretty cool to sit down and think of 10 things I would love to do and learn in my life ;
- I would love to learn the drums ( already know piano at grade 6 but my dad was an avid guitar hero drummer so its something I’d love to do)
- Learn about mentoring and creative coaching
- Write my own series of creative inky books
- Design a range of my own products ( *cough cough maybe stationary cough cough*)
- Take a proper yoga class
- Hold my own small exhibition somewhere 🙂
- Live by the sea in Wales ( I love love love Anglesey)
- Renovate a home of my own from scratch (have a flair for interior design)
- Possibly see the northern lights ( even though I don’t like snow or the cold much! a film balto reminded me of this)
- Build my own creative studio space