Now maybe I’m hoping I’m not so different or odd when I say I’m not to keen on the winter seasons, I mean sure we have christmas coming up and having fun times with family and friends to look forward to but still I really don’t like winter. Snow is great but after afew days I get abit fed up and want spring and summer to hurry up ( not to mention ice which I’m always scared of slipping on!) . If your like me then you’ll be just as eager ( not really) for the winter season so rather than thinking how much I’m dreading the cold and inevitable runny nose I came up with 5 things that don’t make winter seem so bad.
- Perfect excuse for more hot cups of tea / chocolate / whipped cream / marshmallows the works!
- Longer snuggled under the duvet and time in your jammies when its cold ( though I’m going to do my best not work in them).
- Working from home I’m not gonna have to dust of my car or go ice skating on the roads 🙂 .
- Being cosy and warm with the fire on and listening to the christmas radio.
- Having a golden retriever or two to keep your feet warm 🙂 whilst they snooze under the desk.
So thats pretty much 5 things I can think of that making winter not seem so cold, snowy and did I mention cold after all? How about yourself though what 5 things makes winter seem all the better for you ?